Look here for worship resources recommended by your pastors that can be done online or in your home.
No Easter Vigil
- However, here’s something you can do at home on Holy Saturday: Waiting (daytime). Read the prayer on page 283 of The Book of Common Prayer.
- Create space at home to hold a quiet vigil @ ‘the tomb’ – Read John 19:38-42 – consider giving yourself 10-15 minutes of quiet time to pray to God about what concerns you and to thank him for the grace and gift of his Son.
Saints Martha & Mary will have a special online celebration of Easter. Elements of that service will be posted here, including:
- Easter Sunday Service Guide
- Easter Sermon by Pastor Tom on YouTube
- Joy Delayed? - Easter Sermon PDF download
At 10:15 a.m. (CST) the Washington National Cathedral has a live online service.
At 11 a.m. we encourage all of you—with proper social distancing, of course—to go outside, or step out on a balcony and ring a bell, shout a hallelujah or take some chalk and write: He is risen. Alleluia. Join with Christians worldwide in sharing this observance.
At 7 p.m. World renowned hymn composer David Haas of Eagan has a special live Easter Sunday Evening concert, We Will Rise Again, on YouTube at https://youtu.be/W5hYV9i-Fmo
Be the church where you are. Be kind. Express joy. Help out. Stay safe.